Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Off Topic:

Pets

Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pe...
Member avatar small Black Onyx 89d
Black Onyx2116Member avatar small Black Onyx 89d
Off Topic:

Hello

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.
Member avatar small Black Onyx 89d
Black Onyx161Member avatar small Black Onyx 89d
Off Topic:

Been busy with You Tube

If you have wondered what happen to me, I have been busy with a you tube channel of mine with Katie. We make fun of bad films under the name Two Broke Rednecks. I plan to try to be on more after we finish our current project which is Manos: The Ha...
Small meQal 3y
meQal11630Small meQal 3y
Off Topic:

dark souls 2

does anybody else play this on the 360? i'm pretty awful at it. it's fun when i'm not getting my ass kicked during a boss fight.
Small House that Peterbilt 4y
House that Peterbilt21346Small House that Peterbilt 4y
Off Topic:

My Grandson, Saigen James Luther

Here is a link to pics of my new Grandson. meQal's Grandson
Small meQal 4y
meQal11223Small meQal 4y
Off Topic:

Shameless Music Whoring

Check out my friend's band! You can listen to and download their music for free at that -----> Six Times Seven EP link. I really like Somnambulist, but I may be biased ;) Share with your friends on facebook or some shiz and I will be eternally ...
Small froot 4y
froot11235Small froot 4y
Off Topic:

For all you teachers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Zi4vLC9VVyw#!
Small meQal 5y
meQal31880Small Jade 4y
Off Topic:

I'm a Dinosaur

<Begin Rant>I've officially become my dad.I am a Dinosaur.What ever happened to just WRITING a post or article about GW2 tactics or builds? Why Earth does everyone now do a frickin' hour long YouTube video on than damn subject. When I have ...
Small Ottosteve 5y
Ottosteve42094Small Loggahead 5y
Off Topic:

Why can't I run naked in the fields of chat while violins play?

I really want to know because it's a desire I have to run naked in our guild chat with violins playing something moving.
Small meQal 5y
meQal42452Member avatar small MyNameIsChao 5y
Off Topic:

Where did your avatar come from

Avatars, we all use them on forums. Often the same one when possible. But where does that avatar you use come from? What's it's meaning to you? Mine is from Italian Spiderman. I like it because I think of a guy walking into a bathroom to find some...
Small meQal 5y
meQal135649Small BrianRonin 5y
Off Topic:

World War Z

For all you zombie fans.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcwTxRuq-uk
Small meQal 5y
meQal21619Member avatar small Signe 5y
Off Topic:

Thank You!!!

I want to say thank you to all guildies who are serving in our military and those of you have served. It is because of you that we get to live free in this wonderful country. You are our heros!!!~Gwenvyon
Small gamermom 5y
gamermom31879Small Orion 5y
Off Topic:

Goodbye

Hi Smoke and Fire,I wanted to say that I have enjoyed my time here with all of you and to thank you all for allowing me to be part of Smoke and Fire. However, I have decided to move to the world of the Tarnished Coast to play with some of my frien...
Small Temptryss 5y
Temptryss42281Small Loggahead 5y
Off Topic:

Wreck It Ralph:

Just took my two oldest kids to see Wreck It Ralph and it was awesome! Had so many throwbacks to arcade games! Well worth seeing in the theater. It was very witty, funny, and extremely nostalgic. I can't believe they got the licensing for so m...
Small Loggahead 5y
Loggahead42225Small gamermom 5y
Off Topic:

Edge of Destiny

If anyone is interested J. Robert King wrote an excellent novel about Destiny's Edge. This book is a prequel to the GW2 events. It is well written and reveals what happened between Logan, Caithe, Eir, Garm, Rytlock, Snaff and Zojja, for those of u...
Small Temptryss 5y
Temptryss21548Small Loggahead 5y
Off Topic:

East coasters...

Simply, stay storm safe. Suggesting some seriousness.
Small Orion 5y
Orion135865Small froot 5y
Off Topic:

Shiny, new!

So what's the cool shiny new options or features of this site versus the other one?
Member avatar small Seipher 5y
Seipher62959Small Tyrfingr 5y
Page 1